Established in 1986 in Sorbo Serpico (Avellino, Italy), Feudi di San Gregorio has become, in just 28 years, the leader in Southern Italy and one of the key players at the national level:
• Quality leadership recognized by national and international critics;
• 3,5 million bottles produced in 2013 and approximately 20 million euros turnover;
• 300 hectares property in Campania, Puglia and Basilicata;
• One of the most internationally rewarded winery for its architecture;
• Exclusive partnership with Sirch, a winery based in the “Colli orientali”, eastern hills of Friuli.
The Company has a strong presence in Italy and abroad:
• Strongly rooted in its reference markets for the typical varieties of Campania;
• Widespread presence in Italy through a network of 100 agents and a selective presence in the best off-trade chains;
• Exporting to over 50 countries focusing on major markets for Italian wine (USA, Germany, Japan, Scandinavia).